Saturday, February 14, 2009

14/02/09

Valentine's Day

This day, was the most memorable day for me. As it was the 1st valentines day that I had celebrated with my 1st girlfriend~ Angie~ xD

Actually I didn't plan like any suprise or how romantic to celebrate valentine's day.
In angie and my mind, as far as we are happy and stay together, every day is Valentine's Day.

But there are still got some activities we could do.

We went to Sutera to have a romantic walk.

Took some picture of us as memories.


What was dear pointing to?

Aha, it was a very big pearl. I grab it and gave to angie as valentine's present =P
Eventhough we were sweating all the way, We were happy. That's all.

After the romantic walk, we went to secret recipe in center to have our meal.
Spaghetti Tom Yam which is our favourite. Together with a glass of oreo milkshake.

And Durian cheese cake.

Yummy~





After the meal, we watched movie.

This movie was not bad. It brought us hope in love.

Our dinner time. We were supposed to dabao pizza at citymall, unfortunately there was blackout. Therefore, we went to the pizza hut at lintas. Why we wanted to dabao? It was because we wanted to go to the beach and enjoy our pizza dinner.
Actually wanted to sit on the bench which near the beach to have our meal but there were really many people, it's crowded~
We had no idea as we were so hungry. So, we went to the beach hotel and park at the parking area and quickly started to enjoy our delicious dinner in CAR! How special it is...

Put candle.
Made some wish.
Love dear =)
Before I reached my home, dear gave me a suprise. She had prepared a small muffin and a cake to celebrate my 20th birthday on 00:00 of 15th.

Once again, we celebrated in car.



I was so touching. Thankz dear so much.

Before I stepped into my house, dear gave me a big box which is valentine's present.
Wee~
There is a monkey head inside. It's not a simply monkey head o. Thankz dear again. hehe...


Well, what I gave to dear?
A valentine's card.
The contents are only strictly for angie. xD

aha, & a big moo moo soft toys.


She was very happy to receive my gift to her. As long as she happy, I happy.


Dear,
this was our 1st valentine's day that we celebrated together.
Hope to have many valentine's day with u.
只要我们俩能开心永远的在一起,天天都是情人节.
彼此的第一个,也是最后一个.
Dar^^

4 comments:

RoGer SooN said...

yalar yalar...sweet dao bao lar...hahaha...!!!

so late baru post it....

Happy Valentine !!!

RoGer SooN said...

grab the pearl and gave to angie as valentine's present wa...blerk....hahaha...jkjk

ting liang me because i dun have gf....^^

ViNcEnT^^ said...

aha, cz no time to post ma...haha
hm...that pearl very nice du...hehe...now at angie's there. keke...

Zoellai said...

wah, so romance n haha: )so happy la you...