Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Let's start with this....

Mid-autumn
中秋

This year, I had a totally different way of celebrating mooncake festival...
How's the different? hehe....
At night, a well dinner was prepared by parents and also aunties.

It was delicious^^
Photobucket

After the nice dinner, I walked out from house and I had seen 20types of fruits that were prepared well on the long table...
 
That's the difference =)
Photobucket

We eat fruits instead of mooncake...how different eh! wee~

but...but...unfortunately, raining wa~ sigh!
Photobucket

I could only sit aside, wait and wait, when would the sky stop raining??? haiz...

aha! after one hour? 
The rain, finally, stopped! 

Waiting for what? Fast fast take photo first!
Photobucket

20types of fruits
-pineapple
-papaya
-orange
-mandarin orange-
-dragonfruit
-grapes
-guava
-watermelon
-honeydew
-kiwi
-durian
-pearl(soft)
-pearl(hard)
-apple
-banana
-starfruit
-mango
-pomelo
-longan
-er....last! It's full of rain water! hehe....
Photobucket

Although the rain was stopped, but, where is the main character? hm...
Photobucket

Nvm, play tanglung first...
Photobucket

Lets guess what is this?!?!
Photobucket

haha....dang dang! it's called "ling gok" in hakka...
Photobucket

Finally, the main character came out, but jst awhile! Fast fast make wish!
Photobucket 

It was fun...colorful tanglung! make wish again! 
Photobucket

I made two wishes! shhh.....heee~

Every years of mooncake festival, which is the wedding anniversary of my parents too. This year was the 21th! congratz congratz! Altough it is neither long nor short period of time, but...it had been the most memorable time for my parents. Baba and mami bring me up, taught me a lots of things, although sometimes i do somethings that hurt you, but you never beat me with rotan! Baba, mami...sorry for being unfilial..but i love you! I promise you I will do my filial duty the best in the future! xD
Photobucket
Baba and mami,
Happy 21th anniversary! =)

er...take a snap! hehe...
Photobucket

hm..I think this was the most memorable mooncake festival that i ever celebrated.

Lastly,
Wish everyone all the best!
Photobucket
             
=)






9 comments:

RoGer SooN said...

haha..the first one leave a comment!!! interesting mooncake festival you had..!!!

ViNcEnT^^ said...

yay roger....hehe....

RoGer SooN said...

this year you guys should call it as fruit festival not a mooncake festival lor...!!! haha...

ViNcEnT^^ said...

ya o...haha xD

Anonymous said...

hey... haha.. what is filial?? where got 20 types of fruits oh??!! =p pearl??? hard pearl and soft pearl?? hehehe...

Anonymous said...

oh btw.. it was special.. =)

ViNcEnT^^ said...

sharon? which sharon? hm....filial is xian sun! hehe..there are 20types of fruit de, I just dont know the chinese name of soft n hard pearl ma...hee...

Eddie said...

LOL, You should wear that green thing to school =P Looks Great!

ViNcEnT^^ said...

aha! no lar...I dont want be the special one....haha...