Friday, September 26, 2008

Ok...since there is a great demand from my friends, then I update my blog lar~ heee...just kidding!

26/09

Today, I screw up with...with "sigh" after the chemistry paper1. huh? Is my ability not up to the standard? Or am I just not suitable in taking science? Nobody would know the answer except me! But...I really always can't get very good result in science subject. I'm wondering.....
What is so suprise? At least I can do better in math! hehe...

Look! what my gf had done on me?!?! She likes to play with me, I love to play with her too xD
Photobucket

Afternoon, I went to damai to take my lunch together with my lovely gf(angie) and her kjie(mint). After that, mint wanted to buy reload for her handphone and we went to a shop which is nearby Rinko. I saw two malay po, one fat, while another one short. Mint told them she want a rm10 of reload, so as the short malay po gave her a some kind of paper to write down her number and the amount of credit that she want to reload. Mint used up her energy to write down her number(014-6263133) as the pen got some problem, it's a "lan ci" pen. After that mint passed her back the paper and we were waiting there for awhile. I was so curious why mint haven't get her reload. Never mind then, we went to YoYo to order some drinks first. Still havent received the reload yet, then we went back to the shop and ask that short malay po. 

I don't really remember the detail,  by the way, it was going like this...

*SMP=Short malay po *FMP=Fat malay po

Angie   : Belum dapat tu reload...
SMP     : Oh! Kamu yg tulis nombor tujuh, bukan satu, jadi tidak dapat reload kasih kamu lagi.
Angie   : ............
Me       : (@#$^%&*@#$^%)
Angie   : kamu tidak tanya baik-baik sebelum taip nombor, apa macam?
Me       :  kau tengok lar....nombor 7 atau 1.
Here come the FMP,
FMP    : kamu yang salah, tulis nombor 7.
(FMP showed us the paper)
Me      : (what the) OH! kami yang salah! Panggil boss kamu sekarang, panggil apa nombor dia yang tengok tu!
The FMP called his boss...
FMP    : Wei boss, di mana kamu sekarang? Bila balik? Ada masalah dengan nombor...
Then she told us,
FMP    : Boss akan balik pada petang, kalau dia cakap 1, akan reload balik. Apa macam pun telefon kasih tau kamu.
We      : OK!
We heard first, because we are not so stupid to wait his boss come back. Mint just keep silent because she does not know malay, she is a Thai.
Till night, still havent get their any call! 
Yes, then I have a chance tomorrow go there again and fight for truth, for the factualness. =]

Which eyes of the short and fat malay po see that is a 7 but not 1?!?!?! Take a photo so that they can't make any tricks after that... hmph!
Photobucket

3pm, angie brought her dog(fatty) to meet vet, because there is a tumor under the stomach of fatty after the surgery not long time ago. Pity fatty ooo....

About 4pm, I helped my gf cleaning the floor of the garage of her new house. Her dogs shit everywhere and we have to clean up the shitS. Our lovely cleaning process last for about one hour...and dang dang
Photobucket


=)
             



7 comments:

Eddie said...

WHAT HAPPEN TO YOUR HAIR MAN???!!! @.@

And that's number 1 not 7 =)

RoGer SooN said...

ei..why don't put that pic oh..wakaka...very shock when i saw it..!! sorry ya!!!i should "duo shou" but never mind lar..is normal de mah...haha!!!next time put in the private folder, otherwise other ppl also can see that pic de oh..!!hahah!!

malay bo always like that de lar..next time go the other shop buy reload lor...!!!

RoGer SooN said...

* should not

ViNcEnT^^ said...

ya lor teddy, you also saw the number is 1 but not 7 right??? My hair ah? new style! haha...

ViNcEnT^^ said...

rogersoon!!! why u wrote this kind of comment here? u want all people in the world know ah? hm...those malay po....really hate! the service very bad!

RoGer SooN said...

sorry...no ppl will know de!!!

ViNcEnT^^ said...

haha...shhh....