Saturday, November 8, 2008

07/11/08

Woke up at 9am, actually wanted to go mum's saloon to trim my hair but my mum was not free at morning.

My hair is so long...

Photobucket


Therefore, I was staying at home. There are a lots of movie in ppstream, and I have choosen "Tropic Thunder" which has been showing in cinema now. The movie is quite funny but didn't bring much meaning to me. After that, watched another movie "mr.Vampire" which was an old vampire movie in Hong Kong. It was so excited that make my sister and me keep shouting to those people to run to avoid beaten by vampire xD

3pm, finally my mum was free and brought me to saloon. Just trimmed a bit my sideburns and back of my hair.

Photobucket


At night, I went to angie's house as to celebrate his brother's 20th birthday. We(Angie's mum, grandpa, grandmum, brother and bonnie, adeline, mint and two of her cousin) were having dinner together.

After the dinner and rest awhile, then it's the time to cut cake as we were going to watch movie.

Photobucket

We had invited Ian, beng and jasnie to join us. We watched Madagascar "Escape 2 Africa". Ow yay, it was totally funny and I laughed a lots from the beginning of the movie till the end.

Photobucket

Hippo dance~

hippo dance Pictures, Images and Photos

They were supposed to go back New York, but the aircraft suddenly malfunction and need to land immediately in vertical way.

Photobucket

Thankz to the captain of the aircraft, mr.penguin and they landed safely?

Photobucket

=)


12 comments:

RoGer SooN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ViNcEnT^^ said...

=.="

RoGer SooN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ViNcEnT^^ said...

excuse me ah roger, why always after write comment then delete?

Eddie said...

Your before hair so nice, but after trim sure better hoh? haha

ViNcEnT^^ said...

er....I don't know..hehe..

RoGer SooN said...

then show us your new hair style mah...ahaha

RoGer SooN said...

chin vincent....let us dance the hippo dance ya...!!! wahahahaha

Eddie said...

trim liao sure nice want d lar =P Next Saturday my turn ;)

ViNcEnT^^ said...

hah? jst cut short la..nothing to show also..haha..u dance for me to see..hehe...

oh, eddie then jiayou o u~ hee..

RoGer SooN said...

no...you dance for me lar...hahah..

Unknown said...

yo CV!
juz know tat u gt blog.
nice o~
XD