Thursday, November 20, 2008

19/11/08

Woohu, today was the last day of exam for phy-droppers, but of course not me. After the chem exam, hungry and head to citymall to find something to eat. hm.....finally we decided to go Sushi King.

Yeah, salmon fair! I love salmon very much^^
Photobucket

Woohu, looks like delicious~
Photobucket

I ordered this,
Photobucket

and Salmon tamaki
Photobucket

While angie ordered Unagi tamaki
Photobucket

Eat lor~
Photobucket

Yummy~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Inari burger ordered by beng(Burger o)~
Photobucket

Eat happily~
Photobucket

My dear too~
Photobucket

At night, parents brought us and also my cousin to upperstar.
Photobucket

My cousin, Michelle. She got a bit looks like HK artist 佘诗曼 xD
Photobucket

I ordered Grill chicken. It's nice~
Photobucket

After the dinner then went to citymall. Walking aorund till 9pm then went back home.


=)

4 comments:

RoGer SooN said...

don't bring go lar...good ah..chin vincent!!! huh??

RoGer SooN said...

* don't bring me go lar

ViNcEnT^^ said...

lol, that day u back home so fast. haha..

RoGer SooN said...

then how come you don't stop me...i hon you that day..!!and also you can call me de mah...heiye