Friday, November 21, 2008

21/11/08

The EnD Of As

That's great, it was over. But I didn't seem like happy, maybe I have known what result I will get. >.<

Anyway, it's time to get ourselves some tasty food. We went to Citymall again. This time we were going to pizza hut as everyone was agreed.
Photobucket

Chit-chat while waiting the pizza came.
Photobucket
Left - Right "Ccm, Gabriel, Soon Hong & Beng.

Angie, Adeline & Mint.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Where am I?

Im here~ Wee~
Photobucket

Finally food came and we started to eat. ~Hungry~
Photobucket

Tomorrow I will be going to west malaysia. I have to leave my dear for one week.

Photobucket

Gonna Miss You So much my Dear~


=)

4 comments:

Eddie said...

Haha, You are not happy not because you know what result you will get. Its because you already played/enjoyed enough during AS exam...Those gaps between 2 AS papers...I don't even have the feel that I am sitting for AS examination =P

RoGer SooN said...

hey buddy...don't forget the promise ya..^^.i waiting de oh..! if not haha..you will know later..!!

ViNcEnT^^ said...

eddie, aha...maybe lor, already enjoyed enought, then when finished macam tiada..haha...

roger, what promise o???

Eddie said...

Yalar....last day of AS also fell like nothing special this =P