Monday, October 20, 2008

19/10/08

EnJoyable Day

I was very delighted that I had a nice day.

Early in the morning, I was having a tasty breakfast together with angie and her grandpa, sister, brother and her brother's girlfriend while Angie's parents were travelling in Thai. After that, angie's grandpa whom I usually call him "yeye", he wanted to go gaya street to buy birds as he loves birds very much. He will go anyplace even very far to buy birds.  Yeye bought three sparrow for rm50 each. Then went back to angie's house as there was a big project waiting us to do...

What's the big project?

Aha!!! That's polishing car(myvi)!

Before angie's myvi was white, but the white faded and turn to its original color which is grey. hm...was the perodua's company cheated her? They just spray the white to cover the grey and sell to customer? I have been wondering how about the others myvi? Would it be the same?

Photobucket

Started polishing myvi~

Photobucket   Photobucket 

Photobucket

Exterior of myvi was ok already~

Photobucket

Polished the interior~

Photobucket

Adeline was helping too!

Photobucket

Efforts!

Photobucket

After we had polished the car, angie wanted to cook. Making western food which was bread and some others material. 

Photobucket

Look Here!

Photobucket

See this...hee~

Photobucket

Yummy! 
Eggs and yellow bean was prepared by angie's brother while some ham prepared by angie.

Photobucket
Nice to eat~

At night, parents brought us to wagamama. Yay! My mum's birthday is on tuesday, 21/10. But she make it early to celebrate. 

My two Sisters~

Photobucket

ME!!!

Photobucket


=)






30 comments:

Eddie said...

Woarrr!!!VINCENT!!! always post these pictures!!! make me so jealous don't have girlfriend T_T URRGGHHH!!!!!!!

RoGer SooN said...

great day come from nice breakfast ya..!!!! CV, i just wondering when can you help me polish my myvvi ler...!!!my car also need polish too..!!!

ViNcEnT^^ said...

eddie, you no need jealous la! You are so leng zai, will get your princess very very soon, don't worry~ haha...

ViNcEnT^^ said...

Roger ooo..ur myvi ah? i help u polish the tyres la! but tyres need to be polished de meh? haha.. xD

RoGer SooN said...

wa...cv...so xiao qi oh...i fetch you home a lot lor...help a bit pun tak boleh...apa friends oh...! haiz...

RoGer SooN said...

how come angie cook the things have a bit hangus already de...heheheh...

ViNcEnT^^ said...

aha....I help your wash your myvi k? roger guai o...haha...

hm, gt hangus ah? no la...hee~

RoGer SooN said...

why u appear offline oh....!!!!

Eddie said...

haha? I leng zai? no lar...very soon??I think forever lar =P

ViNcEnT^^ said...

roger, what I appear offline? u mean msn? I have not been sign in my msn for several days already.

eddie, you are not leng zai ah? but I got one friend admire you oo...haha..try open your heart and exposed to others girl! hehe..

Eddie said...

@.@ One friend admire me? OMG!!! Got meh? Who lai d oo??? Fast spill!!!~~~

Wuar, what I didn't open my heart? My heart open dao bao =P

I so not liang zai lor =P If liang zai good lor haha

RoGer SooN said...

i also had heard about it teddy...!!!

Eddie said...

you also heard about it? @.@ Really or not? spill!!!! spill now!!!! or I make you vomit it out =P

Pheobe said...

eh?? seems like im in need here...
come come vincent.. tell me who..
i'll try to help out =)

ViNcEnT^^ said...

wa..teddy, ur heart open dao bao ah? haha..lol, pheobe ah pheobe...jst let thgs go by itself. hehe...

Eddie said...

Grrr...we ask you to spill i out and you go change topic =.=" Quick...last chance...tell her lar =P so can help me wakakakakakaka

ViNcEnT^^ said...

aha...later that girl shy shy o! hehe...

Eddie said...

T_T Suan lar =P Just dun post too much of your usual post....make me jealous =P WAKAKAKAKA

ViNcEnT^^ said...

hah? haha..

Eddie said...

EEi!!! Tell me lar? PLEASEEE??? I am sure that girl won't know one. I am good at keeping secrets. wait i add u at MSN then u tell me arr? ok? Cannot say NO =P

Pheobe said...

like this. u sms me the name. =P

ViNcEnT^^ said...

hah? hah? hah? so desperate to know ah? hah? haha..

Eddie said...

JUST TELL DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I WANNA KNOW....I WANNA KNOW...
LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
FASTFASTFASTFASTFASTFASTFASTFASTFAST
QUICKQUICKQUICKQUICKQUICKQUICKQUICK

Or you are just lying to me from the start huh? =P

RoGer SooN said...

hahaha...!!! vincent don't telling them!!!hahaha!!!!

ViNcEnT^^ said...

aha...don't want tell ah.. bler..

Eddie said...

Grrr....wait I go school find you ;)

ViNcEnT^^ said...

O.o find me for...?

Eddie said...

Make you Spill everything you know ;P

ViNcEnT^^ said...

aha..come come~

Eddie said...

OK! Wait me =P