Thursday, October 23, 2008

21/10/08

HappY BirthDay, Mum~

Mami's birthday o!
She said she was older one year old, No! For me, she is never will be old! haha...

Dad had bought mum a birthday cake from strawberry, which was a cheese cake, NicE~
Photobucket

We sang birthday song for mum, but couldn't find me in the photo as I was the camera man. Otherwise nobody would capture the nice memories and post it here. hee~

My two sisters and I pooled our savings and bought a ngao ngao money box for mum. We bought cow because mami was born in ox year.

The ngao ngao~

Front~
Photobucket


Back~
Photobucket

Butt~
Photobucket

squeeze squeeze~
Photobucket


It is still smiling at me even though I squeeze its nipple... xD
Photobucket

Present Giving Ceremony^^
Photobucket

Happy Birthday Mum~
Wish You Happy Forever~
Love You~


=)





11 comments:

Eddie said...

That ngao ngao...no matter what you do to it...it will always smile =.=...=P

ViNcEnT^^ said...

yalar...just a joke~ hee...

RoGer SooN said...

haha..happy birthday auntie..!!!
p/s...your hair very long oledi yo!!!

Anonymous said...

papa... i feel so embarrased by you. molest the ngao ngao like that and take pic of its butt. lol. =P

ViNcEnT^^ said...

roger, my hair very long meh? not really oo..hehe...

Grace, i din molest the ngao ngao ah, u want drink milk not aslo want squeeze its nipple ah? haha...

Eddie said...

Your hair damn long lor pleaseee!@!!! GO CUT IT!!! Like last year =P

ViNcEnT^^ said...

Yours longer eh~ hm...last year? last year? hm?

Eddie said...

mine long? wait I go cut please....
YA! LAST YEAR! last year! Now ask your girlfriend cut for you. Sure nicer =P

ViNcEnT^^ said...

oh, hm...u saw me before last year?

Eddie said...

yup....at school magazine =P wakaka

ViNcEnT^^ said...

O.o