Saturday, October 25, 2008

25/10/08

My w910i...

What happen to my w910i? It's keep restarting without any notice to me. Until I couldn't use it anymore. What to do? I took my handphone back to the place where I bought last time. After checking, the people said my handphone was infected by VIRUS!!!

I was so...I felt I was so unlucky. Really unlucky as warranty is not included for virus infected phones. I have no idea but fine~ Then the charges for the repairs was rm35. I'm still fine about it as I could claim from my mum. Hee...

Unfortunately, the repaired had caused all my Inbox messages and my Saved messages were disappeared. I felt the pangs of my heart as all the sweet messages were sent from my Sweetie Angie! T.T
Photobucket

 Hope it will not be infected by virus again~
Photobucket


=]



14 comments:

Eddie said...

lol..tat pic edit dao bao!

BTW, why you always edit picture? Coz I never edit...

RoGer SooN said...

wahaha...dular..too many sms and the content very geli......and pic too...!!!until your phone become ill already, cannot tahan anymore!!! so ...^^""

ViNcEnT^^ said...

hm? cant edit photo? I love edit photo~

roger oo..wat u say ah? hah? haha....gt virus ba...none of sms and pic business..

RoGer SooN said...

haha...play with you mah....!!!long time no play with u liao...!!!hahahaha..i

ViNcEnT^^ said...

oh! haha

by the way eddie, i remember you have ever written something in my chatbox, saying that all the picture I edit very nice, then why u stil ask why I always edit picture?

RoGer SooN said...

-_-""" yalor yalor...!!!

ViNcEnT^^ said...

ya rite? haha xD

Eddie said...

I know its very nice. But why need to edit? Original not nice?

Elena said...

I find it hard to tag wei rudolph.So i leave comment here.Mou gek sem i didnt tag okie?=D.Btw, u got vocab missing,suppose *im still in love with it* instead of *im still love it*.:)

RoGer SooN said...

blogging is like that de mah..you see other blog, they also edit their pic too...!!! so that the pic is belonging to them lor..!!! and look nicer lor..!!! am i right, vincent????

ViNcEnT^^ said...

teddy, for me, the edited photoS are nice. For you, original might be nicer. But who cares, as far as I love it. haha...by the way, I think I didn't edit much of my photo aslo, almost all the photo I just put my sign? or logo? which is "dreamer-vin.blogspot.com, not a symbol of copyrighted but just telling people the info of the photo u can find in dreamer-vin.blogspot.com

I just love design my blog nicely. heee..opz! too long~

=)

ViNcEnT^^ said...

hey roger..aha...You are absolutely right~

Oh ya, eddie, if you want to know how to edit photo, I'm willing to teach you anytime~ hee...

ViNcEnT^^ said...

Aikz...no rudolph here..plz...
hm...oh, thankz for correcting me! Really thankz, I got a FOC eng teacher. One of the reasons I have started do blog is I want to improve of my eng writing skills.
Thankz for your advice. I appreaciate it.

"I'm still in love with it" I will remember it forever~


=)

Eddie said...

LOL, can also =P so nice of you WAKAKAKAKAKAKAKA

If can edit and put fake hair....I WANT!!!!! WAKAKAKA