Monday, October 27, 2008

27/10/08

Love it

I really don't know what's wrong with my things recently. My computer was infected by the same virus with my handphone I think. So, I asked help from my biao ge. Everytimes I get problem with my computer, I will ask him help me, save me.
He format my computer and installed the window XP Pro Service Pack 3 which is the latest version of window XP. Thankz to him that my computer had been revived. Yay~

Roger told me about the new color of w910i which is silver. It's quite cool~

Photobucket

Orange box
Photobucket

However, im still in Love with it, my hearted-red w910i.

I found a very cool new sony ericsson handphone "F305"
Photobucket

What is so special about it?

The Sony Ericsson F305 is Sony Ericsson’s first Motion Gaming-enabled phone. Powered by a motion sensor, the F305 takes mobile gaming to a new level. Grab the phone, swing your arm and see the result on the screen.
It's has the same function as nintendo Wii. CooL eh~

However, it couldn't distract my constancy on my w910i. I'm still in Love with it very much. xD

By the way, I don't like one of the sony ericsson handphone
which is C905. Its come with 8.1 megapixel camera and 2.4" scratch - resistant mineral glass display. How come the megapixel of handphone could reach same as digital camera. Then no people would buy digital camera anymore? I got a sony cyber shot T2 eh...If I knew sony would produce this type of high quality of handphone, I would still buy T2,
because I Love it.

Photobucket


=)




4 comments:

RoGer SooN said...

you cut your hair oledi ya?

Eddie said...

make sure he shave bald ;)

RoGer SooN said...

cheh...last year pic....!! kena tipu!!

ViNcEnT^^ said...

aha..ya. last year pic. But i din mean to tipu ah...