Saturday, December 6, 2008

05/12/08

The last two period of today was free out for us to prepare for the graduation ceremony.
It's because of our efficiency, we finished our work very fast. (^.^)v

Erm....what to do then? yamcha? shopping? Finally we had decided to watch movie.
We watched 证人, The Beast Stalker.
Photobucket

I like to watch Nicholas Tse's movie.
His expression is always touch deeply in my heart.
Especially when the cry scene that he thought the little was dead, he acted very lifelike and "cham".
Photobucket

As the conclusion, the story line was very good.

At night, mum brought us to dinner. I told mum I wanted to go "food station" which at damai.

Everytime I come here, I sure will order "Stir Fried lamb with Homemade sauce"
Photobucket

The lamb rice is the best food that I have ever eaten.
Photobucket
I love the lamb rice very much. The feel of chewing the lamb is so..so...undescribable~

I love this restaurant "Great Chinese Food In A Stylish But Informal Setting"
Photobucket
Hong Kong famous artist 任达华 & 刘青云 had ever came this restaurant before o~ hee~

=)

3 comments:

RoGer SooN said...

u see..don't invite me go..

Eddie said...

Where is that restaurant??? I never see or heard before T_T

ViNcEnT^^ said...

hm...at damai, same row with yoyo, restaurant's name "Food Station" =)