Thursday, December 25, 2008

24-25/12/08

Merry Christmas


On 24th, went to play badminton with old friends at likas complex.
At night, went to gabriel's church to listen some christmas songs.

After that, went out with angie's family. We are supposed to go "The Bed", but there was too many people. Therefore, we went to sutera took some photo and went to tanjung aru drink cococut water. After that, went back angie's house to open present.


These are what we(angie & me) done for christmas. "Decoration Of Christmas tree"



Put some present under the christmas tree.
Some of the present is for Angie and her family, beng, jasnie, elena and me.





After put the colorful light bulb, it was wonderful.

This was the first present I received this christmas from Angie.
Opening of present after 00:00 on 25th december 08.
Angie opened present.
This was what I had given Angie for her christmas gift.
There are a lots of words hidden under the cover o~ xD
Angie's christmas gift.
Angie gave me this.
Actually I bought for myself and she wrapped for me.
I did same thing to her too. =P
These are what I got for my christmas gift this year.



I had a wonderful christmas celebration with Angie.
Thankz Dear~
=)

No comments: