Sunday, December 14, 2008

12/12/08

Happy 18th Birthday Dear Angie^^

When we started to be together, I was thinking to give dear a very special gift and also suprise on her 18th birthday.

Photobucket
This is the present that I had been preparing for so long =)

Photobucket
Inside o~

Photobucket
This little things I bought at penang on the way to 极乐寺.
There is a small rice inside it.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
"Angie" and "生日快乐" was written on the rice

Photobucket
A love shape earrings

PhotobucketPhotobucket
A smily face keychain

Photobucket
This is the most special gift that I gave to angie.A short 15min video clip.

Photobucket
I used my dvd lightscribe to make pattern on the disc.

Photobucket
I was ready to give her later after 00:00 of 12/12/08.

Beng, Elena and Jasnie came to my house and we were waiting the time and went to angie's house to give her a big suprise. Till about 00:15, I appeared at the gate and angie was shocked while they were waiting in car. My suprise was almost successful. After that, I sms Beng to tell that they could go in.

Photobucket
Yay, Successful. We brought angie a cake.

Photobucket
Angie was shocked n suprise for one time again.

Photobucket
Angie opened present.
Photobucket
Of course she opened my present first.

Photobucket
She was wondering what is inside of the disc.

Photobucket
Present that from four of us.

Photobucket
Beng gave angie a handmade teddy bear.

Photobucket
Jasnie.

Photobucket
Elena.
We started taking photo.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Stick the things that bought from beng & jasnie to angie in behind of angie's car.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was 1:30am, and I went home after had eaten the cake. They stayed overnight there.

Photobucket
I woke up early in the morning as we were going to mc donald to have our breakfast.

Photobucket
It was about 6:30am.

Photobucket
Beng, Elena & Jasnie.

Photobucket
Blow candle again.

Photobucket
My mc muffin burger.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Yummy~
Photobucket
Coffee.
Photobucket
I put so much cream and sugar =P

Photobucket
Free refill and we brought to school.

Photobucket
We were still sleepy. Coffee = useless?

Photobucket
Maybe the breakfast caused our stomach not feeling well, then I went to Damai to buy ENO. Why went to Damai just to buy ENO? It was because I wanted to buy flower for dear. Another suprise again.

Photobucket
The flower was giving out by me together with Grace and Mabelle as a family gift to Angie. They called Angie as mami.

Photobucket
Angie was so happy.

After school, we went to secret recipe.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Sweetie~

Photobucket
Elena & Angie.

Photobucket
Jasnie, Beng, Lena & Angie~

Photobucket
=.="

Photobucket
I didn't know why Grace and Mabelle sit at another table.

Photobucket
We shared chocolate cheese cake and vanila milkshake together.

Photobucket
hee...
At night, I was having dinner with Angie and her family at Fratini's restaurant. We were supposed to go Little Italy but full house.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Adeline & Mint.

Photobucket
Angie's dad, mum and grandpa.

Photobucket
Angie's brother.

Photobucket
Got ordered garlic bread.

Photobucket
I shared watermelon juice with dear.

Photobucket
Syrup~

Photobucket
Angie ordered spaghetti.

Photobucket
smile~

Photobucket
While I ordered salmon.
It's not nice as there is so many fishbones inside the salmon.

Photobucket
This is a jumbo size pizza.

Photobucket
Really large.

Photobucket
Photobucket
After the dinner, we took photo outside of the restaurant.

Went back home and cut cake.

Photobucket
Angie and her dad celebrated together as the birthday is very near.

Photobucket
=)

Photobucket
Make a wish.

Photobucket
Cut cake together.

Photobucket


Happy 18th Birthday my dear~
Wish you happy forever.

=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awww... papa! that's so sweet la. mama is sooo lucky. lol.