Friday, December 26, 2008

26/12/08

Today, Angie was going to KL for travelling.

But luckily there was a reunion of Xiao'07.
1pm, all of us were having our lunch at mcdonald(api-api center).
Our movie would be started at 4pm. While waiting the movie, we went to the funsquare.
I took "big head photo" with my old gang. Happy~
After that, we watched "Bedtime stories"





















An adventure comedy starring ADAM SANDLER as Skeeter Bronson, a hotel handyman whose life is changed forever when the bedtime stories he tells his niece and nephew start to mysteriously come true. He attempts to take advantage of the phenomenon, incorporating his own aspirations into one outlandish tale after another, but it's the kids' unexpected contributions that turn Skeeter's life upside down. --© Walt Disney Pictures

It was a exciting comedy movie. Enjoy it very much~

After the movie finished, I supposed to follow them to BBQ, but I had family dinner too. So, I went to dinner with family first, after that only went to BBQ. Unfortunately, raining had cause the BBQ ended early and I could join them.

Buffet with family and relatives at Promenade Hotel.



My 1st plate
2nd plate
3rd plate
4th plate
ABC
Nice Teh Tarik
Eat, eat, eat....
Full~
Photo time!
Two sisters
Peace~
Sister
Sister & cousin
Dad & Me
Aha~
Mum & Me
Sister & Biao mei.
Biao mei? Wa, taller than me I think.
keke "Evil"
Wee~

Nothing to say,
hm...miss dear so much~
=)

1 comment:

RoGer SooN said...

hey..same clothes again...by the way, Merry Christmas my buddy..!! and i fell very sorry about today...!!!